Monday 3 November 2014

Midges Still Biting Due to Mild November Weather

Had a nice relaxing half term, got both girls eyes tested, we pick  Shazzy's glasses up tomorrow. Ariel's sight is fine. Decided to do no further English or Maths until we have the glasses.

Managed to go out for a couple of hours on Wednesday with BFF and sister made a nice change.

Well after putting up the Halloween decorations on 24th ( I done it a week early because I didn't want to leave it until the last minute) then my right leg seized up for 2 days then the left knee :) I had 2 bad asthma attacks so I won't be doing Halloween next year it's sis turn phew!!!

Had to turn our learning space into a Halloween party space, the girls loved it.


They made bats and skeletons and all sorts for the wall




BFF and girls made a fab gingerbread house!!






I carved the pumpkin



The skull lost 2 teeth so I managed to give him a filling on the bottom.




Stuck this to the kitchen door and once removed it had left a nice red imprint :)










It was such a nice day we decided to move the party outside.














and once it got dark and cold we went inside.







A great time was had by all.

It is now November 3rd and I have been laid up all day yesterday with neck pain, no doctor appointments until tomorrow, when I have the men coming to do the door, got to collect and have a further test for Shay with the glasses and we were supposed to be going to see House of Magic at Kingston Odeon, never mind nanny is taking Shay to see the Book of Life instead , and we have 3 more films lined up for this month.

So today I am giving the girls a free day, so far have listened to them singing 'what did the squid say' for a couple hours, I managed to video some because I was so impressed :) Might upload to you tube.

Casserole on even though it was really painful to cut the veg, smells lovely.
Still the odd decoration about I need to restore our learning space it will be done by Wednesday hopefully.

Hopefully catch up with the rest of the family sometime soon <3 you were missed xx

Hope everyone had a great half term <3 Back to the grind





No comments: