Friday 12 December 2014

It's all about me

I haven't posted for a few days because I have had a bad lurgy, haven't slept either, going through a book a night, I have been in agony. (didn't stop hairball wanting to play fetch with the sponge at whatever time am....


Picture of innocence....)

During which time it felt like I was on a ship and I managed to bump my head while trying to clear the cat poop in the middle of the night as I fell to the floor.

Thankfully I asked Bigs dad to stay over in case I needed to go to hospital (Yeah!! a use for the bedroom tax).

Went to the doctors and was given Oxytetracycline turns out I am allergic to them:
So have felt even worse the last couple of days. In fact worse doesn't cover it, was in agony, sore throat, glands swelling, couldn't wear the hearing aids, sharp pains in my left jaw same side as tinnitus and hyperacusis (told you I should do a health blog) anyway I only took 5 of these tablets and I was so ill.

I couldn't go near the fridge because I was shivering, which made meal times great fun, have been in bed by 7 with electric blanket on, running to the toilet find the seat freezing and drinking lots and lots of water through the night, jug fulls. cold water so painful but the thirst was worse, probably my body telling me to flush this crap out.

Why does it always happen on a Friday?, anyway rung the doctors, he confirmed what I suspected and new antibiotics have been dispensed, which I will get tomorrow.

It has been an art and craft week for the girls because I have been so ill, but Big has done lots of English and read all the books we got Monday.
girls have made some amazing Lego creations and done lots of computer work.

I had lots to do but had to cancel and rest up concentrating on getting well, the girls have had a fab time.

Our wonderful Auntie Grace babysat while I went to the doctors Monday and took the girls to the dentist for me. Big has to go to the orthodontist.
I am so grateful, I have not felt this ill in a very long time.



There is yet another medical issue and I am being referred to neurology.

A week until we go away, caravan needs to be changed too far from the shops etc and no telling when I can or can't walk, it's all a bit of a nightmare, I should be getting things ready instead I am ill, must admit it's only been a few hours off the Oxy and I feel heaps better, glands have gone down, no sharp pains and ear ok to use hearing aids again.

Thank goodness for neighbour doctor, ibuprofen been a life saver and tens machine. I am blessed.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be well enough to start getting things sorted.

TGIF

Have a fantastic week-end!






No comments: