Friday 5 December 2014

TGIF

The wonders of life




What a day, Big spent an hour on English then we watched a dead shark , poor thing looked like it had been fished for sport, thank goodness there are some wonderful human beings still in the world and I hope the 3 babies made it.

Then we went to the hospital for yet another ENT appt this time to raise the white noise and hearing capabilities of my hearing aids.

The girls grilled my doctor on all ear aspects and are now clued up on how we hear :D



They had many questions and were fascinated to see how my hearing aids worked.



When we got out it was chucking it down.

we hit Wimbledon and I started getting pains so needed to stop and take painkillers. Hate random pains.

The toilet at Morrisons is still out of order, must be going on a month now so we popped into Weatherspoons and used their facilities. The girls had food from the children's menu and I had a garlic cheese ciabatta.

Then we caught the bus home, it was freezing!!!!!

Now they are playing Minecraft, I swear Small is way better then me, it's quite amazing to watch her.

Spent a lot of time yesterday on this:


If you can work out the answer please let me know........ It's torture ;)

Right  time to chillax.

Have a FAB week-end <3


No comments: