Tuesday 30 September 2014

Monday back so soon....

Yes I know it's been posted on Tuesday, that's because I was sooooooo busy yesterday I didn't have a chance to finish in time.

Well the freebie Lego kit arrived and I left it on the shelf for later.

The sun was shining so off we went to the park, where we watched a HUGE sign being made for the Art Festival. Typically I forgot to bring my mobile so no pictures.
The girls had a great time exploring and climbing trees, pretending to be Koalas. We read all the lovely chalk writing and looked at the pretty pictures then it started to rain gently so we carried on to town.

We had a great time at the charity shops, Shaz got a lovely jacket.

She wanted some matching shoes we found too, but I said no, it would take her a good decade to fit into them and the heels were about 4 inches high, she insisted she would be able to walk in high heels and started walking on her tippy toes giving us all the giggles. She also found a really funky Autumnal handbag.



We found lots of interesting supplies.....



 Shaz has already read 'There's a Pharaoh in my bath' which she enjoyed immensely and has written about it in her reading diary.
















We also managed to get both a flower press and a book to display the flowers in.


When we got back we opened the Lego


The 2 of them have been playing, and making up stories ever since.


Fantastic freebie from Lego, story starter sample kit
http://marketing.legoeducation.com/acton/form/7842/0013:d-0001/0/index.htm
We also signed up for the free Lego magazine
http://club.lego.com/en-us/join/



For lunch we had pitta, grapes, cucumber, cheese, tomato's, humus, ham & chicken and the girls decided to get creative, here is Ariel's attempt, it's a princess. Fantastic job!!


Shay decided to make a shark in her sea of humus..


After lunch we did a spot of Maths then Shaz played Mineplex for a while, all I could hear was her laughing.



Shazzy has now started my fave ever, ever, ever book when I was a girl, none other then 'The Magic Faraway Tree' all 3 books in 1.



 I had to shoo her off to bed, she is on page 86 of 675 :) I knew she would love it.

Bit behind on the OU course because I didn't realised we had 2 experiments to do last week so Cucumbers and Osmosis it is for tomorrow (now today) after math and another science experiment using spaghetti to build a bridge strong enough to support 2lb bag of foodstuff....

I'm sure I have a stinky cold coming and all, it's been building for weeks and I still have the whitlows


Even the cats are not impressed.......


No comments: